Originally this embankment was a part of the Palace Embankment
Initially it was called the Palace Embankment and became a continuation of a present Palace Embankment. Later it had names – Gagarinskaya, Voskresenskaya, Frantsuzskaya, Zhoresa. It got its actual name in 1945 in honor of Field Marshal Kutuzov, who had a house on this embankment.
Kutuzov Embankment is located between Liteiny and Prachechny bridges, and its length is 720 meters.
- Address: St. Petersburg, nab. Kutuzova