In St. Petersburg, the restoration of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Catherine, located at the corner of Bolshoy Prospekt and the Kadetskaya Line of Vasilievsky Island, is completed.
In 2020, the facades and roof of the building were renewed, copies of the sculpture of the Apostle Paul on the main facade were made for a total of 70.9 million rubles. Also, the specialists repaired the rafter system, reinforced the ceilings, restored the porch, facade panels
with plaster stucco decoration, including the "All-Seeing Eye" panel and replaced the glass in the windows.
Recall that the Lutheran Church of St. Catherine is a monument of federal significance. The building was erected on Vasilievsky Island from 1768 to 1771 The church is an example of classicism, built in the 18th century. The architect of the temple is Yuri Felton.