The new resolution, on the basis of the order of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor for the city of St. Petersburg dated March 26, 2020, introduces additional measures to counteract the spread of new coronavirus infection in St. Petersburg.
In accordance with the new resolution, the work of entertainment and leisure facilities, including night cabarets and clubs, children's playrooms and entertainment centers, is prohibited in St. Petersburg until April 30. It is forbidden to smoke hookahs in any public places, including public catering establishments. Also, distribution of printed materials by transferring them from hand to hand is prohibited for this period.
In St. Petersburg, any leisure and special events are also temporarily suspended.
In the period from March 28 to April 5 it is prohibited:
- the work of restaurants, bars, cafes, canteens, and other catering establishments, with the exception of the delivery of home orders , businesses and hotels. This prohibition does not apply to production canteens.
- the operation of retail facilities is prohibited, with the exception of food stores, pharmacies, gas stations, stations for charging electric vehicles, as well as stores selling non-food essential goods. At the same time, the work of online stores is not suspended.
- Prohibited the provision of services to individuals, providing full-time presence. The ban does not apply to medical and rehabilitation services, care services for the elderly and other needy people and other social services, transport services, hotel services, veterinary services, financial services (including banking and insurance), housing and communal services, communication services and burial services.
- It is forbidden to visit temples and other religious institutions, with the exception of ministers and staff.
- it is forbidden for individuals to visit parks, gardens, squares (in accordance with the list in accordance with the appendix).
- Prohibited the provision of services in multifunctional centers, with the exception of services in electronic form.
- it is forbidden for employees to visit enterprises, with the exception of those which are not subject to the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of March 25, 2020 No. 206 “On the announcement of non-working days in the Russian Federation”.
- the operation of commercial minibuses on certain routes, the list of which is determined by the Transport Committee, is prohibited.
From March 28 to April 5, preferential and free travel tickets for all categories of students, citizens who receive pensions or citizens who have reached the age of 60 for men and 55 for women are suspended.
The decision is also aimed at implementing those provisions that were voiced by President V.V. Putin in his appeal to the citizens of the Russian Federation on March 25, 2020. So, the executive authorities of St. Petersburg must ensure the automatic extension of social payments and the provision of additional measures of social support without the need to provide any supporting documents.