On January 19, 1916 the Main Treasury Building was ceremonially opened
The new edifice for the Main Treasury was built on the bank of the Fontanka River, 70-72 by the Russian architect Serey Corwin-Krukovsky. The operating hall of the building was more that two thousand square meters wide, which made it the largest hall in the pre-revolutionary St. Petersburg.
- Address: St. Petersburg, nab. reki Fontanki