Saint Petersburg Stadium (Futbolnaya alleya, 1, str. 1)
The St. Petersburg Stadium on Krestovsky Island, also known as the Zenit Arena, is the main venue for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ semi-finals. Besides, the stadium will host 3 group matches of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup Russia, including the opening match and the Final match for the Cup.
At the time of the 2018 World Cup, the stadium has been given the official name of "Saint Petersburg".
- The highest stadium in Russia - 75 meters
- Huge roof – 71000 square meters
- Roll-out field – 7000 tons
- Metal structures – 32 thousand tons
- A lot of seats – 34 thousand meters
- Experts from around the world – 4500 people
- Space for everyone – 14270 seats will be designed for active fans, 560 for visitors with limited mobility and 104 skyboxes
- Excellent infrastructure - 8 cafes and 8 restaurants for 5 thousand seats, as well as 1109 and 1311 female and male toilets, including 46 for visitors with limited mobility
68,000 spectators – the stadium capacity for football, the 80,000 – for theatre and concert events;
- 24,000 people – located on the lower tier of the stadium, 44,000 people on the top;
- 287 680 square meters - the total area of the arena;
- 26 000 sq metres - area of commercial premises;
- 2732 parking places are located on the territory near the stadium;
- 230 parking places are inside the stadium.
Venue for the public viewing of the FIFA Confederations Cup Russia 2017 matches broadcast
During the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in St. Petersburg, the official fan zone at Konushennaya Square will be tested before the forthcoming home 2018 FIFA World Cup.
On a new special Saint Petersburg Metro map is indicated in Russian and English, how to reach the Confederations Cup matches from any part of the city. On this "football map" there are special shuttle bus routes operating free for fans (with a FanID and a ticket for the match), as well as the points of our city, where the fan zones with large screens are located.
In St. Petersburg the City Volunteers of the Host City program is implemented at the training center, a structural subdivision of the Committee on Youth Policy and Interaction with NGOs. (Bolshaya Morskaya ulitsa, 8).
Volunteers take up their duties in advance, so that everything could get ready for arrival of the first guests: at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup - since May 10, 2017, at the 2018 FIFA World Cup - since May 10, 2018.
The main mission of the City Volunteers program is to present Russian hospitality to the guests of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup Russia and 2018 FIFA World Cup, as well as help to feel the grandeur and cordiality of the city on the Neva.
Ticket programme of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup
Tickets are sold on the Internet, starting from the date 2017 FIFA World Cup set by the FIFA at a later stage, and before the date of the final match of the 2017 FIFA World Cup, and at the FIFA Confederations Cup Ticketing Center. All tickets will be provided to applicants in turn.
— Other payment cards (according to the information listed on the website www.fifa.com/tickets).
— Cash payment (only when purchasing Tickets directly (without intermediaries) at the FIFA Ticketing Centers at the competition venues).
FIFA Ticketing Center (Dobrolyubova ulitsa, 20, Saiint Petersburg)
At the Ticketing Center, you can buy (if available) and/or get tickets for all matches (not only for those held in the city where the Ticketing Center is located). Before visiting the Ticketing Center, the buyer can choose the time of receipt of the tickets ordered. At the Ticketing Center, ticket sales specialists solve all issues related to tickets.
Additional points of tickets delivery in Saint Petersburg (Bolshoy prospekt V.O., 103, Saint Petersburg)
Additional ticketing points will be used to distribute tickets in the host cities. At these sites you can get previously bought tickets for all matches (not only those held in the city where the venue is located). Before visiting the Additional Ticketing Point, the buyer can choose the time of receipt of the tickets ordered. In the Additional Ticketing Point specialists solve issues related to tickets. Tickets are not for sale.
Top 10 Events to visit during the FIFA Confederations Cup Russia 2017
- Stars of the White Nights International Festival
- ХIX International Contemporary Dance Festival
- XII International Musical Collection Festival
- X Imperial Gardens of Russia International Festival. Avangardens
- Geek Picnic Festival
- Sand Sculptures International Festival
- The concert of singer L.P.
- Anselm Kiefir to Velimir Chlebnikov