Voennykh Medikov Square is located in the Vyborg district of Saint Petersburg, at the crossroad between the Bolshoy Sampsonievsky prospekt and the Botkinskaya street
It received its current name on 7 May 1996 to honour the feat done by military physicians during the Great Patriotic War. On the next day, May 8, a monument dedicated to military physicians who died at wars was opened. In front of the hospital a monument to the outstanding Russian doctor and scientist S.P. Botkin was established in 1908.
- Address: St. Petersburg, ploshad Voennykh Medikov