One of the numerous guest houses belonged to once powerfull merchant dynasty
The house was built in 1860-x by Grigory Petrovich Eliseev.
After the Great Revolution the possession of the building was delivered to the State Optical Institute.
Nowadays the building is held by ITMO University. The House can be subdivided in three parts: the Museum of Optics, the Technopark and the Educational Wing.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Birzhevaya line 14