The monument to War Glory of Saint Petersburg
On a granite pedestal there is "KV-85" tank which Chelyabinsk Kirov Plant let out in the days of the Great Patriotic War. There is a remained pillbox with an inscription 1941 — 1945 behind it. It is one of two known remained copies of this model. The second tank is in Chelyabinsk. One more similar "KV-1s" tank is in Kubinka.
The monument is established in 1951 according to the proposal of the design engineer of the tank Zh. Ya. Kotin and on the project of the architect V. A. Kamensky.
Near this place in 1945 The Triumphal arch at which the troops coming back from the front on July 8, 1945 were solemnly met, was built but not remained.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Stachek pr., 106-108