Architect: Izborsky B. A.
It is open on August 9, 1988.
Materials: bell, crane sculpture - bronze; architectural part of the monument, the laid on text board - nickelized metal;the basis - polished and shod granite.
In July, 1988 the public of the city of Nagasaki presented to the twin-city of Leningrad the copy of "The Peace Bell" in memory of nuclear bombing of Nagasaki
August 9, 1945.
The project of a design of a memorable sign was developed in the 9th workshop of Lenniiproyekt under the leadership of the architect B. A. Izborsky.
- Address: The Sakharov's Park