An architectural monument of early Classicism
The church was designed for the Lutheran Community by architect Y. M. Felten, the church was constructed in 1768-71 under the patronage of Empress Catherine II.
In 1930, the church was closed and the building was turned into a miners' club. In 1990, services resumed. In 1997, the church was returned to the Lutheran community; in 1999 a Sauer organ, the largest in St. Petersburg, was installed in the church.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Vasilievsky Ostrov, Bolshoi pr., 1
- Phone Number: +7 (812) 323-18-52
- Site: st-katharina-orgel.ru