Institute was founded in 1828 under the name of the Petersburg Practical Technology Institute.
It is one of the oldest centers of technical education. Technological Institute actively cooperates with leading foreign educational and research institutions. Professors from European universities take part in its academic activities; students and postgraduates have the right to intern at foreign enterprises.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Zagorodny pr., 49