Semyonovsky Bridge is a bridge across the Fontanka River, it carries the Gorokhovaya Street
It was opened in 1733 as a wooden bridge, then rebuilt in stone in 1788, and subsequently modified in 1857 and 1949. The bridge took its name from the Semenovsky Imperial Guard regiment barracks located nearby.
The area is home to many sightseeing boats going to the Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, and the Church of the Savior on Blood.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Semyonovsky most