Leshtukov Bridge leads directly across the Fontanka River to the main entrance of the Bolshoi Drama Theater
When the theater was opened in 1878, a ferry crossing was established. In 1907, during the reconstruction of the nearby Chernyshev Bridge, a temporary wooden bridge was constructed here, and this remained in place until 1952, when it was replaced by a metal single-span bridge resting on stone abutments. In 1997, further reconstruction was completed to carry road traffic as well as pedestrians.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Leshtukov most