Belinskogo Bridge carries cars, trams and pedestrians across the Fontanka River
In 1733 a wooden pile bridge was erected on this place, it was decorated as a stone arched bridge. Semyonovsky Most (Semyonovsky Bridge) was named after Church of Ss. Simeon and Anna, situated near it. In 1785 it was reconstructed into a three-span bridge (a middle span is wooden, lifting) by architect Pirone. The bridge pillars were built of stone masonry and faced with granite. Side bridge spans are overlapped with stones arches. The granite architectural towers with lifting mechanism rose on the bridge piers. In 1859 a middle lifting wooden span was changed into stone arch, and granite towers were removed. In 1890 to expand a driveway pavements of the bridge were installed on the consoles. Cast-iron brackets were installed on the bridge piers and foundations. A pavement beam is attached to the brackets.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Most Belinskogo