Panteleymonovsky Bridge crosses the Fontanka River between the Engineer's Castle and the Summer Gardens
It is named after the nearby Church of St. Panteleimon. A wooden aqueduct carrying water to the Summer Garden fountains was built here in the 1720s, and was replaced in 1824 with an elegant chain bridge, removed for safety reasons and replaced with the current single-span arched steel bridge, completed in 1914 and remarkable for its ornate, gilt-laden lamps, railings and cladding. It is 43 meters long and 23.7 meters wide.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Panteleymonovsky most