Malo-Konushenny Bridge one of a triptych of small but beautiful bridges - one false - behind the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
Malo-Konushenny Bridge crosses the Moika River and links to Teatralny Bridge across the Griboedov Canal. The ensemble was erected 1829-1831 by celebrated local engineers Adam and Tretter, and consists of a vault of cast iron tubing, with highly decorative railings and bas-reliefs featuring gilt palmettes and medusa medallions. The abutments support beautifully ornate lanterns topped with gilt orbs. The bridge was fully renovated in 1999.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Malo-Konushenny most