Crossing the Malaya Nevka River between Aptekerskiy Island and Kamenniy Island
Kamennostrovskiy Bridge was built between 1953 and 1955, although its decorative obelisks and beautiful street lamps hark back to the 19th century. It is a five-span metal bridge resting on granite-clad reinforced concrete piers. The first bridge to stand at this site was a pontoon bridge, floated in 1760. This was later replaced by a fixed seven-span wooden bridge, which served for over a century before the current bridge was built.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Kamennoostrovsky most