Obukhovsky Bridge (Obukhovsky Most) is one of the oldest bridges in St. Petersburg.
The one is across Fontanka River and it connects two parts of Moskovsky prospect (former names Saarskaya perspektiva, Tsarskoselsky prospect). The bridge didn't have an official name until 1738. Its popular name - Obukhov or Obukhovsky - appeared because of the builder - craftsman Petr Obukhov. In 1738 the name Saarsky bridge was established by Committee for St. Petersburg Construction but it didn't come to stay.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Obukhovsky most/ Obukhovsky bridge