Krasnogvardeysky Bridge connects Kazansky and Spassky islands across Griboedova Kanal in the Admiralteysky district of Saint Petersburg
The bridge is located over the Griboedov Kanal at the place of its intersection with the Kryukov Kanal.
The first bridge was built in 1957 to transfer the heat pipes through Moyka river. The authors of the project were engineer A. A. Kulikov and architects P. A. Areshev and V. S. Vasilkovsky. The bridge got its name in memory of the Petrograd Red Guard which was organized in April 1917.
The ensemble of three bridges (Krasnogvardeisky, Pikalov, Staro-Nikolsky) is an architectural monument. Near the bridge are Nicholas market and St. Nicholas Cathedral.
- Address: St.Petersburg, Krasnogvardeysky most
- Site: https://mostotrest-spb.ru/bridges/krasnogvardejskij