A lost church in St. Petersburg
The English church, or Jesus Christ's church was arranged in 1723 by members of an English community in Sheremetev' house employed by them on Bolshaya Neva Emb. In 1753 the building was got by the British consul.
In 1919 the church was closed, and its archives are taken out to London. After that in the building long time a City bureau of excursions and travel, was situated, later – a branch of The Conservatory.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Angliiskaya emb., 51