Night cruise-conсert

• live music on board

• dance hits of the 21st century

• 5 drawbridges on the way

• double-deck boat

• open and closed decks

Night musical tour under the drawbridges on the club boat Element! Two and a half hours of musical hits, a real concert on the water surrounded by the most beautiful views of the city.

What could be better than good music and beautiful views of St. Petersburg ...

Your journey will be accompanied by live music, you will hear the popular hits of the 20th century performed by vocalist. You will find yourself in a music club on the water, where you can listen to music, dance and enjoy the atmosphere.

The route of the boat passes along the Neva to the Alexander Nevsky Bridge. During the walk, passengers will be able to see six drawbridges and enjoy unforgettable views of the night Petersburg, get acquainted with the night Petersburg and its main attractions Bronze Horseman, Isaakievsky Cathedral, Kunstkamera, Admiralty. From the side of the boat you will have the best view of the Spit of the Vasilievsky Island, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Summer Garden

And most importantly - you will have the opportunity to observe the opennig of the Palace, Troitskiy, Liteynyy bridges, Peter the Great's bridge, Alexander Nevsky Bridge.

The program is conducted without excurtion.

The boat will begin its journey from the "Senatskaya pier", approach the "Dvortsovaya pier" to complete the boarding and go on a musical journey through the night Neva.

ATTENTION! Regardless of the departure pier, upon completion of the walk, the ship arrives at the "Dvortsovaya pier" near the Hermitage.

 

  

  • temples and cathedrals 3 ,
  • museums 2 ,
  • palaces 1 ,
  • points of interest 3 ,
  • berths 3 ,
  • monuments 1
The Central Naval Museum, Cruiser "Aurora"

The Central Naval Museum, Cruiser "Aurora"

St. Petersburg, Petrogradskaya embankment

21.09.2014 the ship was transferred to the Kronstadt shipyard`s dockage facility till 2016

The ship is a 1900 Russian protected cruiser, currently preserved as a museum ship. In the same time Aurora stands today as the oldest commissioned ship of the Russian Navy. The Cruiser  Aurora is a legendary 1st rank Cruiser. The Aurora's keel was laid down at the "New Admiralty" shipyard in St.Petersburg on 23 May 1897. The cruiser was launched on 11 May 1900 and joined the Navy of Russia in July1903.
During the Russian-Japanese War the cruiser, being included in the second Pacific Ocean squadron, sailed to the Far East (October 1904 - May 1905). The cruiser Aurora had her baptism of fire in the Tsushima battle on 14-15 May 1905. When she returned to the Baltic sea, the Aurora for a long time was used as a ship for training naval cadets of the Naval College. In 1917 the Aurora's crew took an active part in the February and October revolutionary activities and the Civil War repulsing international intervention. On 25 October 1917 a blank shot from her forecastle gun signaled the start of the assault on the Winter Palace, which was to be the beginning of the October Revolution. For the whole period of the Leningrad siege from 1941 to 1944 the Aurora was moored at a pier in the Oranienbaum port (the town of Lomonosov) and was constantly shelled and bombed. The hull was holed, got many leakages and sank aground, but the small crew courageously fought for the life of their ship. In July 1944 the ship was raised and taken into a dock for repair.
In 1948 the cruiser Aurora was moored at the Petrogradskaya embankment of Leningrad and till 1956 was used as a naval training ship by the Leningrad Nakhimov College. In 1956 the cruiser Aurora was made a museum (a branch of the Central Naval Museum). 
The Cruiser Aurora is often mentioned in various art works - songs, poems and movies. So in 1945 was made a film about the legendary cruiser Varyag. The role of the Variag fell to Aurora's lot. 
1
Saint Isaac's Cathedral

Saint Isaac's Cathedral

Saint Petersburg, Isaakiyevskaya ploshchad, 4

The largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city

Saint Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor in Saint Petersburg is the largest orthodox chuch and the fourth largest cathedral in the world. It is dedicated to Saint Isaac of Dalmatia, a patron saint of Peter the Great, who had been born on the feast day of that saint.

The church on St Isaac's Square was ordered by Tsar Alexander I, to replace an earlier Rinaldiesque structure, and was the fourth consecutive church standing at this place.

The neoclassical exterior expresses the traditional Russian-Byzantine formula of a Greek-cross ground plan with a large central dome and four subsidiary domes. It is similar to Andrea Palladio's Villa La Rotonda, with a full dome on a high drum substituted for the Villa's low central saucer dome. The design of the cathedral in general and the dome in particular later influenced the design of the Lutheran Cathedral in Helsinki.

The exterior is faced with gray and pink stone, and features a total of 112 red granite columns with Corinthian capitals, each hewn and erected as a single block: 48 at ground level, 24 on the rotunda of the uppermost dome, 8 on each of four side domes, and 2 framing each of four windows. The rotunda is encircled by a walkway accessible to tourists. 24 statues stand on the roof, and another 24 on top of the rotunda.

The cathedral's main dome rises 101.5 metres (333 ft) and is plated with pure gold. The dome is decorated with twelve statues of angels by Josef Hermann. These angels were likely the first large sculptures produced by the then novel process of electrotyping, which was an alternative to traditional bronze casting of sculptures. Montferrand's design of the dome is based on a supporting cast iron structure. It was the third historical instance of cast iron cupola after the Leaning Tower of Nevyansk (1732) and Mainz Cathedral (1826).

2
St.Petersburg Academy of Science

St.Petersburg Academy of Science

St. Petersburg, Universitetskaya nab., 5
None
5
Russian Academy of Arts

Russian Academy of Arts

St. Petersburg, Universitetskaya nab., 17

Museum of the Russian Academy of Arts is a unique art collection not only in Russia, but throughout the world

The Russian Academy of Arts in Saint Petersburg, informally known as the St. Petersburg Academy of Arts, was founded in 1757 by Ivan Shuvalov under the name Academy of the Three Noblest Arts. Catherine the Great renamed it the Imperial Academy of Arts and commissioned a new building, completed 25 years later in 1789 by the Neva River. The academy promoted the neoclassical style and technique, and sent its promising students to European capitals for further study. Training at the academy was virtually required for artists to make successful careers.

Formally abolished in 1918 after the Russian Revolution, the academy was renamed several times. It introduced free tuition; students from across the country competed fiercely for its few places annually. In 1947 the national institution was moved to Moscow, and much of its art collection was moved to the Hermitage. The building in Leningrad was devoted to the Ilya Repin Leningrad Institute for Painting, Sculpture and Architecture, named in honor of one of Russia's foremost realist artists. Since 1991 it has been called the St. Petersburg Institute for Painting, Sculpture and Architecture.

6
Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange

Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange

The Spit of Vasilyevsky Island

The main building in the architectural complex of The Spit of Vasilyevsky Island

The building, which is situated at Birzhevaya Ploschad 4, is a significant example of the Greek Revival architecture. Designed by French architect Thomas de Thomon and inspired by the Greek Temple of Hera at Paestum, the stock exchange was constructed between 1805 and 1810. It was built for the St. Petersburg Stock Exchange, but was subsequently used for a different purpose. As of 2011 the building houses the exposition of the Central Naval Museum.

The Old Stock Exchange is sited to fill the majestic sweep of the Spit (in Russian Strelka) of Vasilievsky Island, just opposite the Winter Palace. Thomon's design called for a peristyle of forty four Doric columns resting upon a massive stylobate of red granite and supporting an entablature of triglyphs and slotted metopes. A monumental sculptural group similar in form to aquadriga featuring Neptune, and symbolizing maritime commerce, is mounted above the portico. Both inside and outside the Bourse, a motif of the semicircle is recurrent. The interior features a large colonnaded trading hall, now divided into eight exhibition halls. The central rooms are illuminated by an oblong skylight. The surrounding ceiling features double-sunk coffers.

7
Berth «Bronze Horseman»

Berth «Bronze Horseman»

St. Petersburg, Admiralteyskaya embankment

Situated near cultural and leisure sights of St.Petersburg such as Palace square, Building of the Main Admiralty, Bronze Horseman etc.

None
8
Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (the Kunstkamera) RAS

Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (the Kunstkamera) RAS

Saint Petersburg, Universitetskaya naberezhnaya, 3

One of the largest ethnographic museums in the world is the successor of the Kunstkamera, museum established by Peter The Great in 1714.

Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography is one of the largest and oldest ethnographic museums in the world. It is the successor to the first Russian state public museum, the famous Kunstkamera, established by Peter The Great in 1714.

The Kunstkamera was dedicated to collecting and researching natural and human curiosities and rarities. Today, Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography RAS is not only an academic museum, but also one of the leading research centers of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

Here the traditions of the great Russian ethnographers and anthropologists of the XVIII - XX centuries continue. Priceless ethnographic, anthropological and archaeological collections stored in the Museum are considered to be the most complete and interesting in the world. There are over 1.2 million exhibits, reflecting the diversity of cultures of the peoples of the Old and New Worlds, which are part of the cultural heritage of all mankind.

9
The Rostral Columns

The Rostral Columns

St. Petersburg, Vasilievsky Ostrov, Birzhevaya Ploschad

In the 18th century the columns fulfiled the role of lighthouses

The first two rostrum columns, Chesmenskaya and Moreiskaya, were built in the 1770s at Tsarskoe Selo (near Pushkin) in memory of the victories of the Russian fleet (see Russian Naval Memorials). In St. Petersburg there are two rostral columns erected from granite and pudost stone in 1805-10 (architect Jean-Francois Thomas de Thomon) on the spit of Vasilyevsky Island (see also Stock Market Square). From the very start they served as beacons for the trading port. Inside the rostral columns are spiral staircases, leading to the squares are chalice shaped lamps on tripods (since 1957 the gas beacons of the columns have been lit for celebrations). At the pedestal of the columns are sculptures (the craftsman S. Sukhanov, the sculptors J. Camberlain and J. Thibaud), they are traditionally considered allegories for the Volga and Dnepr rivers (the northern column), the Neva and Volkhov (the southern column). In 1999-2000, they were restored.

10
 Winter Palace

Winter Palace

St. Petersburg, Dvortsovaya pl., 2

The Winter Palace is the former royal palace. Nowadays  it is a part of the main museum complex of the Hermitage

The monumental and elegant Winter Palace built by order of the Empress Elizabeth Petrovna by the architect Francesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli in 1754-1762, is a striking monument of the Baroque style. The palace is a brilliant example of a synthesis of architecture and decorative plastic art. All the facades are embellished by a two-tier colonnade. Forming a complex rhythm of verticals, the columns soar upwards, and this motion embraces the numerous statues and vases on the roof. The abundance of stucco decoration - fanciful surbases and window architraves, mascarons, cartouches, rocailles, and a variety of pediments - creates an extremely rich play of light and shade that invest the building's appearance with magnificence.

Developing upon one and the same architectural motif, Rastrelli gave each of the four facades of the palace a different structural rhythm. The southern facade, overlooking the square, has a formal grandeur. Here the architect pierced the building with three arches to create a grand entrance into the courtyard and accentuated it with the vertical elements of paired columns. The majestic northern facade, giving the impression of an endless colonnade, faces the broad expanse of the Neva. The western facade, across from the Admiralty, is reminiscent of the composition of a countryside palace with a small courtyard. The monumental eastern facade with its massive side blocks forming a large courtyard is turned to Millionnaya Street, where the mansions of the nobility were located.

For 150 years the palace served as an imperial residence. In November 1917 it was declared a museum. The exhibition placed in the palace includes grand halls and chambers, collections of the antiquities of Eurasia and the East, as well as collections of European and Eastern paintings, sculptures, and decorative art works.

Ticket price - 800 rubles

Citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus - 400 rubles

Children, students, pensioners of the Russian Federation - for free

11
Saint Alexander Nevsky Lavra

Saint Alexander Nevsky Lavra

St. Petersburg, Monastyrka river embankment, 1

Founded by Peter the Great in 1710, this orthodox monastery is the most important in St. Petersburg

Alexander Nevsky Laura is an Orthodox monastery at the eastern end of Nevsky Prospekt. It is the first and the largest monastery of the city. The place for the construction of the Alexander Nevsky Monastery was personally chosen by the Emperor Peter I in 1710. It was previously assumed that in this very spot Alexander Nevsky had defeated the Swedes in the Battle of the Neva in 1240. In 1713 the first wooden church of the future monastery - the Annunciation church - was laid upon the project of D.Trezzini. On the territory of the Alexander Nevsky Monastery there are several famous cemeteries where the members of the royal family, government and public figures, representatives of culture and art, are buried.

In 1723 Peter I ordered to move the relics of Prince Alexander Nevsky from Vladimir to the new monastery. They arrived in St. Petersburg in 1724, and a new holiday - the Translation of the relics of Prince Alexander - was added to the calendar of the Russian Church. St. Alexander Nevsky, along with Peter I, is one of the patrons of St. Petersburg.

12
The Marble Palace

The Marble Palace

г.Санкт-Петербург, Миллионная улица, дом 5а, литера А
The Marble Palace (1768-1785, designed by A. Rinaldi). The usage of different kinds of marble gave the name to this Palace. The permanent exposition represents the main trends of Russian and non-Russian art of the second half of XX century.
13
The Resurrection Smolny Cathedral

The Resurrection Smolny Cathedral

Saint Petersburg, pl. Rastrelli, 1

The Resurrection Smolny Cathedral  is an active Orthodox church and an outstanding architectural monument of the XVIII century

The Resurrection Smolny Cathedral was founded in 1748 by the will of empress Elizabeth Petrovna and was consecrated on July 20, 1835.

The project of the cathedral was created by the outstanding architect Franchesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli, the interior of the church was made by another famous architect Vasily Stasov.

14

Useful information

Dates: 12 May – 10 September

Tel. +7 (812) 2400518

e-mail: info@boattour.ru

https://boattour.ru/ru/catalog/hity-belyh-nochej-vs-cht