Scarlet Sails Show on behalf «Moscow» hotel

Viewing the Scarlet Sails Show from the side of a comfortable double-deck boat from the Liteiny Bridge. Departure and arrival will take place from the public quay opposite “Moscow” hotel (Sinopskaya embankment, 28) at 11:00 pm. There is a bar on board, live band on-board.

This feast of school graduates is on of the biggest celebrations on water and it takes place in Saint Petersburg. Spectators will be amazed by a remarkable ceremony with lights and fireworks that will take place in the center of Neva river aquatorium.

Under the bright lights of fireworks a multimedia performance will unfold on the water, the culmination of it will be a grand ship with crimson sails. The route of the sail-ship will happen to the strains of classical music and a grand firework show that symbolizes hope and wish fulfillment. This year the show will take place at night from 23d to 24th of June.

Each year millions of people gather to watch the show. The crowds flood the embankments. It’s hardly ever possible to witness even the slightest bit even if you take the first rows.

We invite everyone wishing to attend to savor the unforgettable spectacle from the best angle – the broadsides of our cruisers.

Departure will take place from the public quay opposite “Moscow” hotel (Sinopskaya embankment, 28) at 11 pm.

On a comfortable double-deck cruiser with a marvelous live band on-board, you will embark on a naval journey.

At the time of the show our cruiser will be in between of Trinity and Liteyniy bridges just in 600-700 meters from the main event. The show will begin at 00.40.

There is a bar on-board where you will be able to order light drinks and appetizers.

 “Scarlet Sails” feast has been awarded with European Best Event Award and is truly the best city event in Europe that must never be missed and must be enjoyed from the best angle – the broadsides of a cruiser.

ATTENTION! Purchased tickets are recommended to be printed out or collected in advance in our ticket offices at any pier convenient for you. Promo and discount codes don't apply for these tickets.

  • museums 1 ,
  • berths 2 ,
  • monuments 2
The Central Naval Museum, Cruiser "Aurora"

The Central Naval Museum, Cruiser "Aurora"

St. Petersburg, Petrogradskaya embankment

21.09.2014 the ship was transferred to the Kronstadt shipyard`s dockage facility till 2016

The ship is a 1900 Russian protected cruiser, currently preserved as a museum ship. In the same time Aurora stands today as the oldest commissioned ship of the Russian Navy. The Cruiser  Aurora is a legendary 1st rank Cruiser. The Aurora's keel was laid down at the "New Admiralty" shipyard in St.Petersburg on 23 May 1897. The cruiser was launched on 11 May 1900 and joined the Navy of Russia in July1903.
During the Russian-Japanese War the cruiser, being included in the second Pacific Ocean squadron, sailed to the Far East (October 1904 - May 1905). The cruiser Aurora had her baptism of fire in the Tsushima battle on 14-15 May 1905. When she returned to the Baltic sea, the Aurora for a long time was used as a ship for training naval cadets of the Naval College. In 1917 the Aurora's crew took an active part in the February and October revolutionary activities and the Civil War repulsing international intervention. On 25 October 1917 a blank shot from her forecastle gun signaled the start of the assault on the Winter Palace, which was to be the beginning of the October Revolution. For the whole period of the Leningrad siege from 1941 to 1944 the Aurora was moored at a pier in the Oranienbaum port (the town of Lomonosov) and was constantly shelled and bombed. The hull was holed, got many leakages and sank aground, but the small crew courageously fought for the life of their ship. In July 1944 the ship was raised and taken into a dock for repair.
In 1948 the cruiser Aurora was moored at the Petrogradskaya embankment of Leningrad and till 1956 was used as a naval training ship by the Leningrad Nakhimov College. In 1956 the cruiser Aurora was made a museum (a branch of the Central Naval Museum). 
The Cruiser Aurora is often mentioned in various art works - songs, poems and movies. So in 1945 was made a film about the legendary cruiser Varyag. The role of the Variag fell to Aurora's lot. 
1
Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange

Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange

The Spit of Vasilyevsky Island

The main building in the architectural complex of The Spit of Vasilyevsky Island

The building, which is situated at Birzhevaya Ploschad 4, is a significant example of the Greek Revival architecture. Designed by French architect Thomas de Thomon and inspired by the Greek Temple of Hera at Paestum, the stock exchange was constructed between 1805 and 1810. It was built for the St. Petersburg Stock Exchange, but was subsequently used for a different purpose. As of 2011 the building houses the exposition of the Central Naval Museum.

The Old Stock Exchange is sited to fill the majestic sweep of the Spit (in Russian Strelka) of Vasilievsky Island, just opposite the Winter Palace. Thomon's design called for a peristyle of forty four Doric columns resting upon a massive stylobate of red granite and supporting an entablature of triglyphs and slotted metopes. A monumental sculptural group similar in form to aquadriga featuring Neptune, and symbolizing maritime commerce, is mounted above the portico. Both inside and outside the Bourse, a motif of the semicircle is recurrent. The interior features a large colonnaded trading hall, now divided into eight exhibition halls. The central rooms are illuminated by an oblong skylight. The surrounding ceiling features double-sunk coffers.

3
The Rostral Columns

The Rostral Columns

Saint Petersburg, Vasilievsky Ostrov, Birzhevaya Ploschad

In the 18th century the columns fulfiled the role of lighthouses

The first two rostrum columns, Chesmenskaya and Moreiskaya, were built in the 1770s at Tsarskoe Selo (near Pushkin) in memory of the victories of the Russian fleet (see Russian Naval Memorials). In St. Petersburg there are two rostral columns erected from granite and pudost stone in 1805-10 (architect Jean-Francois Thomas de Thomon) on the spit of Vasilyevsky Island (see also Stock Market Square). From the very start they served as beacons for the trading port. Inside the rostral columns are spiral staircases, leading to the squares are chalice shaped lamps on tripods (since 1957 the gas beacons of the columns have been lit for celebrations). At the pedestal of the columns are sculptures (the craftsman S. Sukhanov, the sculptors J. Camberlain and J. Thibaud), they are traditionally considered allegories for the Volga and Dnepr rivers (the northern column), the Neva and Volkhov (the southern column). In 1999-2000, they were restored.

4
The Marble Palace

The Marble Palace

г.Санкт-Петербург, Миллионная улица, дом 5а, литера А
The Marble Palace (1768-1785, designed by A. Rinaldi). The usage of different kinds of marble gave the name to this Palace. The permanent exposition represents the main trends of Russian and non-Russian art of the second half of XX century.
5
Summer Garden Berth

Summer Garden Berth

St. Petersburg, Dvortsovaya embankment

Situated near cultural and leisure sights of St.Petersburg such as Summer garden and Summer Palace of Peter the Great

None
6

Useful information

Tel.: +7 (812) 240 05 18
e-mail: info@boattour.ru
https://boattour.ru/en/catalog/alie-parusa-hotelmoscow