FREEDOM is the largest event-site in Russia, operating in the format of a time-cafe - an area of more than 1500 m2
FREEDOM is located in the heart of St. Petersburg - not far from Kazan Cathedral, in an old building with a rich history, built by the famous architect Giacomo Quarenghi, which gives the atmosphere of the special coloring in it.
Monthly unites more than 5000 completely different people who work here and rest.
We can rent spacious venues from 40 to 240 m2 for historical events with historical interiors or modern design. Or visit the events organized by us or our partners: concerts, exhibitions, performances, master classes, film screenings, markets, photo sessions, thematic, family and official events.
- a two-story library,
- antique grand piano,
- Game Zone with Xbox,
- Board games,
- a real fireplace,
- "recumbent" cinema with soft puffs,
- a coffee shop with 22 types of coffee on three blends, 20 kinds of leaf tea and an extensive seasonal menu,
- self-cost bar with super-democratic prices,
- private lounge-zones, where you can comfortably relax chamber company,
- Wi-Fi and convenient places for work and business meetings.
Entrance under the tariff: from 1 ruble / minute, tea, coffee, treats - unlimited (depending on the tariff).