Volgograd, Zheleznovodsk and Kaliningrad are the top ten cities for travel in the autumn of 2020.
According to the survey, tourists book a vacation trip in September for a period of 1 to 14 nights and will spend from 800 rubles to 5 thousand rubles a day on accommodation. The cheapest trip is to Kaliningrad, the most expensive one is to Pereslavl-Zalessky.
The list is compiled on the basis of tourist accommodation bookings for the period from September 1 to September 30, 2020.
Top 10 Cities for Travel in September:
- St. Petersburg - 2250 rubles / 7.07 nights *
- Rostov-on-Don - 2213 rubles / 1 night
- Voronezh - 1620 rubles / 1 night
- Pyatigorsk - 1916.29 rubles / 14 nights
- Petrozavodsk - 5523.8 rubles / 10.5 nights
- Kazan - 1275 rubles / 10 nights
- Pereslavl-Zalessky - 5000 rubles / 1 night
- Volgograd - 2280 rubles / 1 night
- Zheleznovodsk - 2300 rubles / 10 nights
- Kaliningrad - 800 rubles / 7 nights
* Average family spending per night / average number of nights booked
Photo: from open sources