St. Petersburg, Ostashkov, Lahdenpohja, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don, Volgograd, Krasnodar, Voronezh, Kaliningrad and Yaroslavl made up the TOP-10 cities popular with Russian families this summer.
According to the survey, families with children book trips to cities for a period of 1 up to 8 nights and spend from 1 to 5 thousand rubles a day for accommodation. The cheapest way to relax with children is in Kaliningrad, the most expensive is in Lahdenpohja.
The list is based on the data of reservations made by tourists for holidays from June 1 to August 31, 2020.
The 10 most popular cities for family traveling in the summer of 2020:
- Lahdenpohja - 5090.2 rubles / 4.68 nights
- Ostashkov - 4906.4 rubles / 5.7 nights
- Yaroslavl - 3111.75 rubles / 2.7 nights
- St. Petersburg - 2904.2 rubles / 4.96 nights
- Krasnodar - 2491.3 rubles / 1.5 nights
- Rostov-on-Don - 2352.2 rubles / 1.09 nights
- Voronezh - 2069.8 rubles / 1.4 nights
- Kazan - 1942.3 rubles / 4.2 nights
- Volgograd - 1659.4 rubles / 2.2 nights
- Kaliningrad - 1097 rubles / 8.25 nights
* Average family spending per night / average number of nights booked