A place where Saint Petersbug Cinematography Union is located
Built during the period of 1914-1916 by graduates of the Academy of Arts Bobrowski and Botkin, the Dom Kino has since then screened some really exciting and powerful productions by the leading theater companies in Russia. Designed to resemble an Italian Palazzo, the cinema house comes with comfortable seating, well appointed facilities and fantastic stage facilities, which make it a great place for theatrical performances. There is also an in-house restaurant, elegantly decorated and offering really fine and exquisite dining. Besides this, the Dom Kino premises also houses a library that stocks a vast collections of journals and films relating to cinema. The entire premise is Wi-Fi enabled.