Lenigrad during the World War II Exhibition
An early XIX century architectural monument, the only building in St.Petersburg with 12 columns at the portico. The building was owned by Count N.Rumyantsev who was a civil servant and a collectioner. His collections of pieces of art and antiquities became the main part of the Rumyantsev museum, Russian State library and The Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow.
One may visit the interiors of the mansion as well as the exposition of life in Leningrad in the 1920-30s and in the days of World War II. See the hands-on exhibits "Nevsky prospect" and "Communal flat", the first trolley-bus constructed in 1936.
One may visit a musical and historical show where the musicians play the music of the late epochs and the actors are dressed accordingly.