Today “Lenexpo” is one of the biggest specialised exhibition complexes in Russia and the largest conference and exhibition centre in the North-West of our country.
The history of LENEXPO dates back to 1968 when it hosted the first international exhibition «Inrybprom -68». That event was the beginning of LENEXPO complex exhibition career. Today the complex is the largest exhibition centre in the North-West of Russia. It is situated on the shore of the Gulf of Finland in the centre of international trade ways. The location of the complex gives a unique opportunity to demonstrate vessels and other watercrafts in the water area on the territory of the complex.
- 40 000 sq meters of indoor space
- 63 000 sq meters of outdoor space
- 9 pavilions on the shore of the Gulf of Finland
- 8 conference halls
- A congress hall (2 800 seats)
- A press center and meeting rooms
Nowadays LENEXPO organizes around 70 exhibitions events in Russia and abroad with 10 000 participating companies from 58 countries and around 1.2 million visitors a year.
Lenexpo will become a place of attraction for football fans!
- Address: Saint Petersurg, Bolshoi Prospekt V.O. 103
- Phone Number: +7 (812) 321-26-15
- Site: www.lenexpo.ru
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 - 22:00