Parent’s Party – A cultural festival for parents, with a children’s area. Our team is composed of Musicians, DJs, Artists, Psychologists and Children’s Pedagogue – An attractive and enjoyable event, not just for children, but for adults even more.
Is it possible to party and to be great parents at the same time?
Of course it is! Parent’s Party – A cultural festival for parents, with a children’s area. Our team is composed of Musicians, Djs, Artists, Psychologists and Children’s Pedagogue – An attractive and enjoyable event, not just for children, but for adults even more.
Why a festival for parents?
“I think, that it would be terrific to give the possibility to every parent to go to an exibithion, to listen to music, to drink a glass of wine, to have a chat – to feel themselves carefree for a couple of hours. Is much more interesting to relax, if you know, that your child is having fun at the same moment. This is how I had the enlightenment for this event. A few areas, with a program for adults and for children as well, with professional pedagogues, music and art.” Maria Kalita, Festival’s organizer
How will be our Parent’s Party?
- Concerts with live music: jazz, psychedelic rock and electronic music with synthesizers
- Exibithions of modern art: from cartoonish realism to abstractism
- Conversation about children and life, with a tasty glass of wine
- Rabbin Hami Tolochinskiy and his stories about wise jewish education
- Class of Jewish magic and masterclass dedicated to traditional Jewish amulets
- Conversation about the topic: why for Jewish parents is not needed to play with their children
- Dancing performance from the theatre “Zemli” with the music of ?
- Lessons about children’s psychology and pedagogy: the father’s role, mother’s figure and other important topics
- Classes of stretching and relaxation of the body by a gym master.
- Toylike maze by kindergarten “Gnezdo” for dynamic games
- Area with magic markers for magic creations
- Funny lesson, dancing the “Quedrille”
- Ludic activities by young’s club of Isreali scouts’ ЦОФИМ – ЦАМЕРЕТ
- Face painting
- Master class by a Dj school, for those who are older (From 9 years)
Recommended Age: From 3 to 12 years
To take part to the event you can sign up here: https://fond-hillel.timepad.ru/event/989622/
Vk group: https://vk.com/partyforparents
This project is realized with support of the fellowship named in honour of Anna Tishinska.