On May 29, 1903 Troitsky bridge (projected by a French firm «Batignolles») across the Neva was opened
The Troitsky (also known as Trinity) bridge connects Suvorovsky square with the Field of Mars and Troitsky square. Troitsky bridge is the beginning of Kamennoostrovsky prospect. Troitsky bridge was the third fixed bridge across the Neva (after Blagoveshensky and Liteyny bridges). Until the construction of Alexander Nevsky bridge, Troitsky remained the longest bridge in the city (582 meters). Pulkovo meridian lies across the northern part of the bridge.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Troitsky most