Bright, theatrical performance, showing all the facets of child and adolescent development in art and sports.
“Everything should be fine in a person: and face, and clothes, and soul, and thoughts” (A.P. Chekhov)
The festival has a history, that takes place on the International Children's Day on June 1, is already 16 years old. It unites creative youth on its platform.
Every year the festival is dedicated to the thematic year of St. Petersburg. In 2019, the festival will be dedicated to the year of the theater.
The festival is aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle, searching for gifted and talented children and teen, revealing their creative potential.
In the program of the event:
• Concert program and rewarding the best creative teams of the city.
• Theatrical shows of children's teen clothing from fashion houses, shops, designers, fashion designers.
• Rewarding children's sports teams.
• Special guests of the festival (actors of cinema, theater and music).
• Festive atmosphere: stylists, makeup artists, animators, aqua-makeup in the lobby.
• Charity event, exciting contests and lotteries.
• All guests free sweets and ice cream.
To participate in the Festival are accepted children and youth creative teams, that use in their work the methodological developments of education and culture workers dedicated to the original material and spiritual culture of Russia.