30 November, Friday, 14:30
St. Petersburg is a major Orthodox center of Russia, which will help to get acquainted with a tour of the temples.
During the tour you will visit 4 Orthodox churches:
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- Chapel Of Xenia Of St. Petersburg
- Kazan cathedral
- The fourth temple to choose a guide
Ticket cost: from 400 rubles
Departure and Arrival: Moskovsky Railway Station, Nevsly Prospect, 84.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Nevsky prospect, 85
- Phone Number: +7 (812) 457-44-28, 457-4
- Site: http://www.moskovsky-vokzal.ru/
To leave a review you need to authorize first