For the first time in St. Petersburg! Walking tours for moms with children 0+. Photoshoot as a gift!
The tour passes through the famous Konyushennaya streets with amazing views of favorite sights of St. Petersburg: Kazan Cathedral, Saviour on the spilled blood, House of books, DLT, Evangelical Church.
What you will know:
• The uniqueness of the Kazan Cathedral and why many people detested it at the time
• Aboute king's horses and garage for the Royal horses
• Why the Swedes do not pray with the Finns, but divide the Church with the British
• You can find St. Petersburg’s graffiti monument and the non-existent bridge
• The place where studied the children of eminent nobles
• Story of the main women's store of the city — DLT
Join a "Konyushennaya" guided tour, and you will learn many new facts about our wonderful city.
Our route: House of books, Kazan Cathedral, Malaya Konyushennaya, Gogol monument, an apartment house, the Lancer house Zoshchenko, Evangelical Church, a monument to the policeman, Swedish lane, Bolshaya Konyushennaya, St. Mary's Cathedral, DLT, Konyushennaya square, the carriage house Museum, Saved the chapel, Truemate.
• licensed guides in St. Petersburg
• radio equipment for the best experience
• photo session as a gift
Duration time — 70-90 minutes
Ticket cost — a ticket for one adult 1500 rub.
Children under 5 years - free of charge. You need a stroller or a sling.
How to contact us:
Whatsapp, viber, telegram - +79110356503