On February 27, 1851 the construction of the railway Petersburg-Warsaw was decreed
By the end of 1853 the first part of the road was opened, from Saint Petersburg to Gatchina, and the Varshavsky (Warsaw) station was built. In 1855–1858 a second building was added to the station. The trains to Warsaw only started to run 11 years later, in 1862. Now the station is transformed into a shopping center.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Obvodnogo Kanala emb., 118