On February 20, 1913 the Peter's Trinity Cathedral was burned down
This wooden cathedral was the oldest in Saint Peterburg, and the Trinity Square it was on used to be the center of the city. The dome, the roof and the bell tower were completely destroyed by the fire. The restoration, sponsored by the parish, only began in 1924 and lasted for two years. In 1933 the cathedral was closed down and demolished.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Trinity Square