On February 13, 1870 the Finnish (Finlyandskiy) station started operating and the first section of the railroad from St. Petersburg to Vyborg was opened
Prior to the departure of the first train the station, the locomotive and the wagons were blessed by a bishop. Nowadays the Finlyandskiy station is used for local train trips to suburbs north-west and north-east of the city, as well as trips to Helsinki on high-speed trains. In the left wing of the building is the vestibule of an underground station «Ploshad' Lenina».
- Address: St.Petersburg, Ploschad Lenina, 6